The Terry B. Mobley Philanthropy Awards are designed to honor the distinguished advancement career of Terry B. Mobley by recognizing and rewarding staff members who have demonstrated outstanding performance and professional achievement. The following awards will be presented annually:
- The Front Line Award is presented to a UK Philanthropy, UK Alumni Association or other support staff member to recognize outstanding performance in support of philanthropy efforts at the university.
- The Impact Award is presented annually to a staff member whose efforts during the calendar year led to a momentous, positive, lasting change at the university.
- The Rising Achievement Award is presented to a professional staff member who has UK Philanthropy, UK Alumni Association, or college/unit philanthropy or alumni relations tenure of fewer than five years, who demonstrates excellent work performance, significant success and potential of further outstanding achievement and impact as a philanthropy or alumni professional.
- The Professional Achievement Award is presented to a professional staff member who has UK Philanthropy, UK Alumni Association, or college/unit philanthropy or alumni relations tenure of five or more years, who consistently demonstrates excellent work performance and has achieved significant success and impact as a philanthropy or alumni professional.
- The Philanthropy Service Award is presented to a UK senior professional, administrator, faculty member or volunteer who has demonstrated extraordinary support for the philanthropy effort at the university, is a strong advocate for philanthropy and is not a full-time UK Philanthropy or UK Alumni Association professional.
For more information, please contact Mandy Connelly at (859) 562-0955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.